De Beroepsvereniging › Forums › Docent gevraagd › Freelance Dutch Trainer in Schiphol, The Netherlands
- Dit onderwerp is leeg.
14 november 2019 om 09:50 #3854AnoniemGast
Learnlight is searching for an experienced freelance Dutch (NT2) trainer to join our team of dedicated teaching professionals in Schiphol, Netherlands. As a face-to-face Dutch trainer for Learnlight, you will deliver language classes to our corporate clients from a variety of sectors.
Please find below further information about the current opportunity we have:
• Language: Dutch
• Position: Freelance
• Location: (office) Boeing Avenue, 1119 PE Schiphol-Rijk
• Course format: 1 one-to-one and 3 groups
• Level of learner(s) in the target language: Beginner (A1)
• Session duration: 1.5 hours
• Session frequency: 1 per week
• Schedule preferences: group 1&2 – Tuesday 15:30 & 17:00 / group 3 – Friday 16:30 / one-to-one – Friday 18:00
• Programme duration: 40 hours
If you are interested in the above opportunity or would like to join our network of talented professionals, we look forward to receiving your application. Please send us your CV/resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• C2 level in the target language
• Teaching qualification
• Minimum of 2 years' experience teaching Dutch to adults
• Advanced level in a second language
• Interest / experience with e-learning systems
About the Company
Learnlight was founded in 2007 with a dream to bridge the gap between the disparate worlds of education and technology. Our vision was to create an EdTech company that harnessed cutting-edge technology to optimise instructor-led training (ILT) rather than replace it, as so many traditional eLearning providers have tried and failed to do.
Our obsession was, and continues to be, empowering talented trainers to create transformative learning experiences, because, at the end of the day, we think people are the real killer app.
Since our early years as a digital start-up, we've worked with hundreds of clients around the globe; launched more than 10 major versions of our platform; merged with Training Express, a pioneer of blended language learning; built a team of more than 200 incredible people; and most recently acquired Communicaid, one of the world’s leading experts in specialised language, intercultural and communication skills training.10 december 2019 om 07:36 #4135AnoniemGast
I want to get information about this very much. Please help me
- Je moet ingelogd zijn om een reactie op dit onderwerp te kunnen geven.